Mary Meyer Baby Leika Little Raccoon Lovey 10"
Leika (pronounced “like uh”) means “Play” in parts of Scandinavia. Mary Meyer brings that Scandinavian aesthetic of simple sophistication and folk-art inspiration to each of their line’s four woodland animals: Fox, Raccoon, Owl, and Bunny. Leika engages with Mary Meyer as a different culture’s take on the joy of childhood and as an invitation into a world of mischief, wonder, and imagination.
– 10” long
– Stuffed animal head with all embroidered eyes
– Unstuffed body is soft and huggable
– Knotted feet provide tactile stimulation and added interest
– Easy for baby to hold
– Cute character face and textures keeps baby engaged
– Simple, understated design
– Machine wash, air dry