Traditions Solid Wood Mancala
A game of judgment, strategy, and patience--some historians believe Mancala to be the oldest game in the world. The objective is to empty all of your stones before your opponent. The game is over when a player empties all six cups on their side.
- Great game for counting and strategy.
- Challenging but simple-to-learn game for adults and children.
- Multi-colored stones are the perfect size for big or little hands.
- Wood board unfolds to 5 1/4" x 17 3/4" with storage sleeve.
- Recommended for 2 players, ages 6 and up.